The Guildhall Museum ...
The museum tells the story of Sandwich from early medieval times. There are many well designed illustrative panels relating to the town's history with artifacts dating back to the 13th century.
- Access is suitable for wheelchairs
- Parking available
- toilets and refreshments nearby
Opening Hours 2012:
- Open 1st April to 30th November
- Closed Mondays
- Tues, Weds, Fri, Sat: 10.30 - 12.30, 2 pm - 4 pm
- Thurs & Sun: 2.00 - 4.00 pm
- Adults: £1, Pensioner/Child: 50p, Family: £2
- Open for groups by special arrangement